1. Scope of personal data
Personal data refers to information, or the aggregate of information about an individual through which such individual is, or can be specifically identified.
When you fill in this form entitled “Leave an enquiry” as well as in the “Career” section, you are providing your personal data for processing, namely: your name and e-mail address.
You are also offered to attach your CV in the “Career” section. You choose what personal data you want to include in your CV (e.g. name, patronymic, surname, date of birth, address, work experience, education, skills, social status, contact details, financial information, etc.).
In addition to the above list, we can process any other personal data if you provide it voluntarily, including by filling in the “Message” box.
2. Consent to the processing of personal data
If you are a minor, aged between 14 and 18 years, you must have the consent of your parents (adoptive parents) or guardians to process your personal data.
3. Purpose of collecting and processing personal data
We use your personal data to receive the enquiry(s) you have made and to communicate with you as well as to provide you with legal assistance.
If you send a CV, the purpose of collecting and processing personal data will be to determine your qualifications for employment, assess your suitability for the position and make a decision about employment.
4. Your rights
By giving your consent to the processing of your personal data under the terms and conditions of this Policy, you shall have the following rights:
- to know the sources of collection, location of your personal data, purpose of processing, location or place of residence of personal data controller or processor or to give an appropriate instruction concerning the collection of this information to authorised persons, except in the cases established by law;
- to obtain information about the terms and conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to which personal data is transferred;
- to have access to your personal data;
- to receive no later than 30 calendar days upon receipt of the enquiry, except in cases prescribed by law, a reply as to whether personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- to submit a motivated request to the personal data controller objecting to processing personal data;
- to submit a reasoned request for modification or deletion of personal data by any personal data controller and processor, if the data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect your personal data against illegal processing and accidental loss, deletion, damage due to fraudulent omission, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to be protected against providing information that is inaccurate or dishonourable to your honour, dignity and business reputation;
- to complain about the processing of your personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
- to resort to legal remedies in the event of a breach of personal data protection legislation;
- to make reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- to withdraw consent to the personal data processing;
- to know the mechanism of personal data automatic processing;
- to be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you if your personal data is processed in whole or in part by automated means.
If you have any questions about the exercise of the above rights, please send us a written request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Personal data retention period
Your personal data will be processed and retained for no longer than it is necessary in accordance with its legitimate purpose and the objective set out in this Policy.
6. Security of personal data
We make every effort to protect information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and deletion.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose in any way the personal data received from you to any third parties.
The disclosure of your personal data is possible only with your consent or as required by law and only if this is in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Your personal data is stored automatically on secure servers.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy, but we shall not violate your right to privacy.
8. How to use content from the website
We will be pleased if the content (copyrights, trademarks, information, photos, videos, audio content, etc.) posted on our website https://millerlawfirm.ua/ is useful to you. You are however advised that if you copy (distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise use) such content, you must first contact us and obtain permission to do so.
All rights to the website https://millerlawfirm.ua/ and the content published thereon are owned by us and are protected in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
The personal data controller is Miller Law Firm, legal address: 4 Vvedenska Str., office 1, 04071 Kyiv, EDRPOU code: 41045080.